Saturday, January 14, 2012

santa came :)

Christmas morning we all came back over to the Heady's house to see what Santa had brought us!  We sure must have been good boys and girls this year because Santa was very good to all of us!  Especially this little girl :)

An almost 2 year old with a convertible BMW :)
 And her very own kitchen and washer and dryer!
 She just played and played all morning :)
 Jeremy even tried to take her for a spin in the living room but he was too heavy! 
 Uncle Gair was trying to take a nap and this little one did not want him to sleep!

Gair must have been a very good boy too because Santa brought him a vacuum and a new microwave along with many other wonderful things!  We'll see who gets more use out of the vacuum...Gair or me?!?!
Santa was also very good to me because I got 2 very cute jackets, a picnic basket, a little sewing kit, some tank tops, an infiniti scarf that I'm obsessed with, and lots of other awesome things!

After breakfast, visiting with the family, and seeing what Santa brought us Gair and I headed to Chapin to have Christmas with my family.  Moma and Daddy were so wonderful came to Chapin for the day so we could do our Christmas and then have dinner with the rest of Daddy's side of the family.

Gair and I met Becca and my (soon-to-be) bro-in-law, Russ and Moma and Daddy at Mummy and Dada's house (my grandparents...I know such cute names) to exchange presents.  Since Becca and I are both so into photography and want to learn more about how to take cool pictures with our new cameras, for my Christmas present from her she registered and paid for us to do a photography class together!  Is it weird that my favorite gift from Moma and Daddy was the iron they gave me?!?!  For the first couple times Moma asked me what I wanted for Christmas...all I could think of was an iron. (ha)

After exchanging presents with everyone we all headed over to Aunt JoJo and Uncle Jimmy's house for Christmas dinner with the family!  Dinner was delicious as usual and obviously the company was even better :)

I hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas filled with lots of family time and yummy food like I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment