Thursday, May 26, 2011

This Is Braves Country

Since I haven't posted in over a week . . . . . 

Last Monday, Gair and I packed up our suitcases for Cabo San Lucas!  The whole Heady gang was headed to Cabo for a week!  Gair and I met his two sisters, their husbands, and 'Little E' to pack into Tay's Tahoe as we set off for Atlanta.  We were flying out of Atlanta on Tuesday, so we were very excited that the Braves were playing the Astros at Turner Field that Monday night!


On the MARTA heading to Turner Field!




This was taken from our seats!  We had AWESOME seats . . . 6 rows up in left field.



This was the first Braves game I had ever been to!  Actually, this was the first major league sporting event I had ever been to!  We had such a wonderful time, and the Braves won :)

Cabo post coming soon . . . .

1 comment: