Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas Eve

At first I was a little sad because this year Christmas was going to be a lot different since Mom and Dad permanently reside in IOP now, but lucky for me I got to spend this joyous holiday with all of those I love...
starting out with Christmas Eve with the Heady family :)

We began this wonderful evening attending the Christmas Eve Children's service at their church and then going back to have a nice quiet little dinner that Jeremy had so wonderfully prepared!

Before dinner this little one was so eager to open presents...so Gair and I let her open one of the presents that we had for her! 
Of course she could only open one if she gave Uncle Gair some kisses :)
 Uncle Gair helping Elliot open up her present!
 After dinner we exchanged presents with the family!
Elliot opening her presents from Aunt Tay Tay and Uncle Curt!
To say this little princess is spoiled is an understatement ;)
 Thankfully I was able to hand over the photographer duties to Jeremy for the evening!  So I actually look like I do exist, and not just behind the lens :)
 Starting 'em young now!  This girl loves to vacuum, and even has her a mini Dyson!
 She sure does loves her some chocolate!
 Has her jewelry on and her pocket book and she's ready to vacuum!
 Elliot and her beautiful Mommy!
 Gair showing off one of his new shirts from Taylor and Curtis!
 Jeremy's new hat :) 
 We heard that Santa was bringing Elliot her very own kitchen, so she had to have her very own apron, chef hat, and cooking stuff to go with it :)
 Nothing says excited more than this precious face!

The holidays really make you realize how blessed you truly are, and I have to say that I am one blessed girl :)

more posts on Christmas to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment