Tuesday, November 1, 2011

down low of the past 2 days

I have had my boots out for a few weeks now since it has been on and off kinda chilly.  Well, now the weather has decided to stay chilly....and even sometimes REALLY REALLY COLD!  So, I have pulled out my hoodies and my Ugg boots to keep me warm.  Even though I do really miss summer, I love throwing on some leggings, my boots, and a sweatshirt!

If you read my blog on Saturday, you saw that Gair was one sick puppy!  Well, Sunday he was feeling a lot better.

I got up and went to meet Becca and Russ at church and then we went to lunch. YES this was the first time I have seen my little sissy since she has been back from Uganda!  It was like a reunion in the church parking lot.  I do say we were pretty funny running to each other like we hadn't seen each other in years!  I was so happy to see my sissy!

The rest of that afternoon Gair and I just kinda chilled around the house and he attempted to rake the front yard, but got a little tired after one side of the yard, probably because he hadn't eaten much in the past 36 hours.  We ended up going to Carolina Wings for dinner because we were pretty tired of eating left overs, and we thought we would just watch some football.

Monday evening Gair and I went to his parents house for a little Halloween dinner and to greet the trick-or-treaters!  We had the whole family over and Becca and Russ even came!

Curtis was dressed up as a clown, and did a great job passing out candy and scaring a bunch of the trick-or-treaters!

Elliot looked so cute dressed up like a little Ballerina!  She would even do some twirls for us!

We had a great time visiting with the family and seeing all the trick-or-treaters!

Hope everyone is having a Terrific Tuesday :)

3 comments:

  1. Found you via Kelly's Korner. My husband and I are getting ready to move to Spartanburg, SC. looking forward to reading your blog

    www.thematthewmorganfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a pretty fun weekend! And she has to be the cutest ballerina ever-adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable ballerina! Sounds like a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete