Thursday, March 21, 2013

to end or not to end...

i will be honest.  actually thought once about ending my blog.  then i thought about it again and thought no way.

i've just been a busy girl the past couple months and haven't had time to blog.  i really want to keep up with it more and i know i'm gonna be mad at myself down the road for not writing these past couple of months because i probably will forget about some pretty awesome things that have happened.

i'm not even going to try to catch up because there is no way i will be able to do any justice on my life the past few months.

maybe next time i update my blog i will have a little news on my quest for f.i.n.a.l.l.y. having my own classroom. . . i can see it getting closer and closer :)

for now i am just gonna finish cooking dinner and enjoy my glass of wine and then relax because those sweet five and six year olds are wearing me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment