Saturday, October 29, 2011

big tree fall hard

Instead of dressing up again for Halloween, I spent my Saturday taking care of one sick boy.  As Gair always says, "Big tree fall hard."  He definitely isn't lying.  Poor thing has been sooooo sick all day!  You know this boy isn't feeling good when he says, "I think we are gonna have to miss Chris' party."  This boy doesn't miss a party!  I really have never seen him so sick.  Kristin had some popsicles with a lot of electrolytes in them for when her girls get sick, so she brought over some of those so Gair didn't get dehydrated because he wouldn't eat or drink anything!  He ate one of the purple ones, and lets just say he won't be eating anything purple for quite some time :(  poor thing!

So instead of dressing up and going to Chris' birthday party I spent my day heating up chicken noodle soup, refilling some ginger ale, watching some college football, and waiting on the Gamecocks to play!  I guess that's a plus :)

As of now, he is feeling a little better :) He ate him some soup and crackers and now we are just watching some football!  Hope my big tree is feeling better tomorrow!

Go Gamecocks and I hope everyone is having a safe and fun Halloween weekend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment