Friday, October 28, 2011

happy birthday/halloween part 1

One of our best friends, Kristin, turned the BIG 3-0 on Monday and her friends threw her a big early Halloween/Birthday party last Saturday.  That's why we dressed up the week before Halloween...

I know many of you will get a KICK out of this!  I look back at all of these pictures from this night and just can't stop laughing!

So, as I'm sure most of you have noticed....most girls tend to go for the sexy lookin' Halloween costumes....well Gair and I went for the make people laugh approach!  After literally thinking for an entire week, thinking we had our costumes pinned down, then changing our minds over and over again...we finally decided we would be a "Geriatric Old Married Couple!"  Haha!  Of course Gair always wants to stand out and do something that no one would ever expect....

Yes, I curled my WHOLE entire head with sponge rollers!

Oh. and. just. wait...
Yes, complete with Men's Depends and all :)

Here is the Birthday girl (on the right) and her friend Kristen!

I took my hair out of the rollers before I went to bed because I'm not in elementary school (my mom made me sleep in these dang things EVERYDAY for years) or a high school cheerleader anymore so I don't HAVE to sleep in sponge rollers :)

Here is a picture of how my hair looked the next morning! Ha!
and YES, Gair made me go to LOWES like this...
where we DID see people we know
(oh well, guess it's for anyone to see now)

Now I'm sure you are looking forward to what our costumes are gonna be like for the real Halloween!  Considering we are still trying to decide, I can't spoil it quite yet!  So check back after this weekend to see what we come up with!

Hope everyone has a FABULOUS and SAFE Halloween weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment