Wednesday, February 1, 2012

san francisco part 3

Day 5 (Sunday):

We had just one more full day with all of us together (since Gair and Big G had meetings on Monday) we decided to head back downtown to Union Square and do some more shopping.  We shopped around some,  and then took the trolley to China Town.  I can't believe that I didn't take any pictures while we were in China Town because it was so neat.  I think I was just so blown away with how it was literally like you had completely left the United States and walked right into China.  I wish I could describe what it was like, but all I can say is that it SMELLED really bad, everyone spoke Chinese, there were a lot of little grocery type places that were outside that sold all kinds of stuff, and there were a ton of people.  When you passed by the restaurants you would see an entire cooked chicken hanging from the ceiling.  When I say an entire chicken...I mean beak and all.  It was so disgusting!!!!!  We did go in one little shop in China Town and Mrs. Heady and I both bought a scarf.  It was very hard to communicate with the lady in the store because she barely spoke any English.  I will put it this way....we weren't in China Town very long....it was quite the experience!

After we left China Town we took the trolly back towards Union Square and hopped back in the car to take a little road trip down the Pacific Coast Highway.  We drove about 30 miles south down the Pacific Coast Highway and it was breathtakingly beautiful!  Since we were in the car I couldn't really get a good picture of a lot, but we did pull over at Half Moon Bay right when the sun was setting.  It was gorgeous!!!
I loved the way the sun's ray were just coming through the rocks!  It was so beautiful!  If you look closely in the water you can see the surfers!
 
 
 
 
 Gair and I at Half Moon Bay!
 A little self photography! Ha!
 With this being the LAST picture I took on our trip to San Francisco I think it's safe to say that it is a pretty darn good picture :)

Day 6 (Monday):

Mrs. Heady and I just hung out around the hotel because we didn't have a rental car since Gair and Big G needed it to get to their meetings.  It was a very relaxing day and I just packed up all of our stuff since we were going to be leaving the next day.  When they were done with their meetings Gair and I took his parents to that Mexican restaurant we had gone to on Saturday while we were waiting on the National Championship game to start.  Luckily for us the National Championship game started at the EXACT same time as **Embassy Suites Complimentary Happy Hour**  How convenient!!!  Although I was cheering for LSU, I didn't really care who won the game (fortunately since the got their butts kicked).  After the game we hung out for a little bit longer and then headed to bed since we had to fly home the next day.

Day 7 (Tuesday):

Unfortunately our trip was over and we had to fly home!  The flights were LOOOOOONNNNGGGGG but so worth it because we had so much fun!

San Francisco is definitely a place I would LOVE to visit again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment