Wednesday, December 14, 2011

thanksgiving in oklahoma

Obviously this is a little late, but you all should be used to it by now anyways since all my blog posts are so behind.  

My family and I flew out to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving to visit my Nenaw (Moma's grandma), Aunt Debra, Uncle Ronnie, Aunt Diane, Uncle Mike, and my cousin Lacey and her boyfriend Ryan.  We definitely missed everyone else being there this year, but I guess everyone's schedules can't always work out :(

We flew out on Wednesday before Thanksgiving just for a quick visit and flew home on Friday so we wouldn't miss the Carolina/Clemson game on Saturday (blog post on that to follow).

Here are a few pictures from our short visit in good ole' Oklahoma!

This is the "Junior High School" (Middle School) that my cousins Lacey and Lauren went to!  Of course Bec had to get a picture with the sign since that will be her NEW LAST NAME here shortly :)
Nenaw and her 3 children!  My PaPa is the one on the left (obviously) and then Aunt Diane is next to him and my Aunt Debra on the right!
Moma was the first and only granddaughter for several years so she was very close with her Grandma!  
Becca and I were the only great grandchildren until 6 years ago when little Mikey was born :)
 Even little Bitsy got to make the trip to Oklahoma!
(from left to right) Uncle Mike, Uncle Ronnie, Nenaw, Daddy, and my Nanny :)
 We were missing Lo in the family pic so I threw in a picture of her so she wouldn't be missing!  We missed you Lo!!

Even though it was a short trip it was so good to see the family!  We were even lucky enough to see Megan in the airport right before we were headed back to Columbia :)  Can't wait to hopefully see everyone again very soon at Bec's Wedding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment