Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Carolina/Clemson game

As you can see I have once again gotten behind on updating my blog.  I am really trying to get better, but the holidays are always a crazy time!

The weekend after Thanksgiving I was so lucky to witness the Gamecocks whoop up on some Tigers.  Not only did I get to see an awesome game, but I also got to see some AWESOME people!

Aaaaahhhhhheeemmmm......REILLY!!!!!
 We weren't at all excited to see each other :)
Me and my sissy :)
 Bestest friends :)
 I'm not sure if it is possible for us to take a normal picture!
 Two of my most favorite things, Carolina football and my sissy :)
 She's engaged!  So excited!
 Still working on that normal picture! Ha!
Bec and her fiance! :)
 Woo hoo!  Check out that scoreboard! :)

Sorry for the late post...once again!  Maybe I will start to get better!  New Years resolution maybe?!?!?!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment