Saturday, December 31, 2011

Tacky Christmas

Sorry I haven't posted more over the holidays!  I have been pretty busy surprisingly!

A week before Christmas Gair and I had a Tacky Christmas Party at his house!  I made my delicious chili and we got to spend the evening with amazing friends and family :)

Here are some pictures to recap some of the night!

Gair and Maury in their Tacky Christmas attire :)
 Our attempt at taking a picture begins!
 And we are ready!
 Gair and some of the boys!
Ash and Maury!
 Gair and I :)
 Ash and Yates took tacky to a whole new level!  LOVED their redneck tacky christmas :)
 So glad that you guys could come! Love my Ashweeeeee and Swiffer :)
 Sweet Puddin' thinks she is still a little puppy!  Cuddlin' with Brandi!

Thanks to everyone who came to the party, we had a great time!  Sorry it took me a while to post pictures!

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment