Wednesday, December 7, 2011

chase and samantha's wedding shower

After the Carolina vs. The Citadel game (literally RIGHT after) Gair and I were helping host a wedding shower for our friends Chase and Samantha.  They will be getting married in February, so it's getting really close :)

The shower was held at Mike and Brandi's gorgeous house in Lexington.  There was a lot of delicious food and yummy beverages!

The following pictures are courtesy of Mike's Facebook page because I didn't take too many pictures!
(so Thanks Mike for unknowingly allowing me to use your pictures)

The wonderful and DELICIOUS food set up!  Everything was made from scratch and was sooooo YUMMY (I guess I should add that I didn't do ANY of the cooking...ha)

Gair and the "Groom-to-be"

Gair and Brandi looking all pretty for the camera!

Some of the girls and the "Bride-to-be" (far right)

The soon to be Mr. and Mrs. :)

Gair and I looking pretty cute if I do say so myself :)

Ker and...should I say it, should I not, should I say it, should I not....hmmmm....well this is who me and my girls from home like to call "Big Sexy" otherwise known to everyone else as Jeremy! :)

The man behind the lense....Mike!  Thanks again for taking great pictures at the shower!

Here are a few of the pictures that I took at the shower...few and far between, but I wanted to share some :)

Ker and Sam!

Gair and I :)

One of my very best friends from growing up!  Crazy how small this world we live in is!  So many connections with so many wonderful people :)


We had such a great time hosting this shower for Chase and Samantha and can't wait for their BIG DAY!  Enjoy your last months of being engaged because they are almost over :)

Happy Wednesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment