Tuesday, December 6, 2011

elliot's first Carolina game!

3 weeks ago Carolina played The Citadel at home and Gair and I were able to take Caroline and Elliot to the game with us!  We were so excited because even though E had been tailgating before, she hadn't ever gone in the game!  I think we all didn't know what to expect because the game was kinda during her nap time...but she did so good and had SO MUCH FUN!  

This first picture Caroline took with her phone!
 Elliot loved sitting with Uncle Gair, and trying to feed everyone boiled peanuts!

 And they even had popsicles!  I wish I had gotten a better picture of her in her cute little cheerleader uniform, but I guess these will have to do!
 Go Gamecocks!

We all had so much fun at the game!  So thankful that Elliot and Caroline were able to come with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment