Thursday, December 8, 2011

hangin' out with little E

The week before Thanksgiving I was soooo blessed to spend 2 days with the cutest little girl that I know!  There were a few sick kiddos at Weezy's (E's nanny) so Caroline asked me if I would mind keeping her for a few hours on those two days.  In my mind I was thinking, would I mind keeping her?!?!?!?...pshhh...I would LOVE to :)  Needless to say, I got to spend a lot of fun time playing dress up, reading books, having tea parties, and just loving on this sweet girl :)

Lunch time after she woke up from her nap!!
The little princess sitting in her princess chair!
 No joke, E set up this little tea party all by herself!  She had a cookie for her bear and a cookie for herself!  She even had her baby in a stroller next to her and was feeding her baby a cookie too!  
Little diva :)
Such a smart girl...already a reader and before she even turns 2 :)
 Trying to learn to go potty on the big girl potty, but she's gotta have a book to read!  Just like her Uncle Gair :)  Must run in the family!

Hope to spend more time with this sweet little girl very soon!

Happy Thursday to you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment