Thursday, October 13, 2011

trying the michelle money hair

Unless you watched Brad's season of the Bachelor or the past season of The Bachelorpad, you probably don't know who I'm talking about.  Well, Michelle was one of the girls on Brad's season and she recently appeared on The Bachelorpad.  For those of you who don't know who I am talking about...
Here she is!  Don't you just LOVE her hair!  Well, I didn't think my hair was long enough to do this to, but I thought I would give it a try anyways! And...oh yeah....Michelle had a lot of people asking her how she does her hair (on Twitter) so she did a video tutorial on how she does it.  Just for anyone who might want to check out the video.

Here are the after pictures of me after I curled my hair! I know...it's a little dorky taking solo shots of myself in Gair's closet.
Thanks to Gair we got a shot of the back....
I just thought this picture looked really cool!
Hope you enjoyed my little self photo shoot of this new hair style I tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment