Wednesday, June 8, 2011

IOP for the weekend :)

Last weekend Gair and I drove down to Isle of Palms, to my parents house.  Some friends of ours were also going to be down there, so we thought that would be a good chance for us to go down and see my parents and hang out with friends on the beach.

Friday night just Gair and I went to grab some dinner across the street from my parents house.  Saturday we went to meet Moe, Ashley, and two friends of theirs from Savannah at the beach in Wild Dunes.  We spend all day at the beach, laying out, playing in the sand and ocean, playing games on the beach, and having great conversations!

We had a great time burying Gair in the sand.  These two little girls who were next to us on the beach wanted to help us too!

 The boys with our hats on!

We had a wonderful time in IOP visiting with my parents and some friends!  I am really looking forward to all the time we will be spending there in June. . . and for the rest of the summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment