Wednesday, June 1, 2011

back to reality {technically i've been back}

Well. . . now that I have blogged about our trip to Cabo, we have been back in town for exactly a week.  I feel like it has taken me that long to just get back in the swing of things.  Since we got back really late LAST Tuesday night, last week was a short week. . .then came a LOOONNGG weekend!

Memorial Day weekend was a lot of fun!  It was great hanging out with friends at the lake, grilling out, laying by the pool, and just relaxing!

Surprisingly, I didn't take any pictures this past weekend!

Since another week is almost to an end. . . I am looking forward to the weekend!  Thinking about going to IOP to visit the parents and hang out with some friends?!?!?!

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Weekend!  Hopefully I will get better at the blogging thing again, I just haven't had much to blog about (i'm guessing that's because the lack of free time/crafting time)! I guess I should be thankful for a job!!

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment