Tuesday, November 15, 2011

almost done

The past 2 weeks have been jam packed busy with me trying to finish up the semester.  I have several HUGE projects due in the next couple of weeks, some papers to write, and a memoir to write (ahhhhhhhh)!

Breathe.....you can do it!

With the holidays coming up, that's all I can think about.  That and having a WHOLE ENTIRE MONTH break from school :) YAY!

In taking a little break from projects/papers/memoir writing I am daydreaming and thinking of all the fun projects and things that I am going to do going to attempt to do over the holidays!

Hmmmmm......
1. paint a/some room(s) in the house (maybe a little ambitious)
2. Finish Tin's t-shirt blanket (that will be #1 on my list actually)
3. Get my Christmas shopping done EARLY (doubt it)
4. Go on a much needed/deserved vacation
5. Spend as much time as possible with all of the people that I love
6. Complete some DIY projects I have pinned on pinterest
7.......

I'm sure I will be able to add more to this list as the holidays get going...until then :)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment