Wednesday, May 11, 2011

the past week in a nutshell

Since I haven't been posting a lot, I'm sure everyone is so curious as to what I have been doing ;)  Haha!  Well...all I can say is I have been doing a lot!

-learning how to building a web page
-trying to building a web page
-talking to godaddy.com 
-trying my BEST to build a web page
-somewhat figured out what I was doing to build the web page
-made the spalsh page for the web page
-splash page got ERASED...uh oh :(
-learned ALL about hosting accounts, servers, and domain names
-re created the splash page for our web page
AND.....now the splash page is up and running :)

Now, the web page that I have been working on is for a company called Half Moon Contractors.  (OK, so don't judge the site just yet, there is a LOT more that I need to do to it....AND it's just the splash page). Two of Gair's best friends started this company about 4 months ago, and since Yates knew I needed a J.O.B and that I sorta kinda might have some sorta clue on how to build a web page, he asked me to help!  Poor Yates, I don't think he realized what he was doing when he asked me to help ;)  Haha!  I have done the best I can in learning how to do all of this stuff.  I have learned so much, and it has been really fun!  I can't wait to be done with it, so I can SEE all the time and work that I put into it.  Thanks to  Half Moon Contractors for giving me this wonderful opportunity!   Check us out on Facebook below to see what we have been working on!  Click the LIKE button and recommend us to your friends!



I hope you enjoyed seeing what I have been up to!  Maybe things will slow down a bit and I can get back to blogging more often....I guess we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment