Friday, September 2, 2011

my favorite blogs.

I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner today for Show Us Your Life- Favorite Blogs!

  • My little sister just moved to Uganda for 2 months, so this is her blog where she updates about her journey across the world.  With Winged Feet
  • Another favorite blog is Make It and Love It.  If you are into sewing or DIY crafts, then this blog is for you!  She is amazing at everything she does, and hopefully I will be able to learn from all of her tutorials and make some of the amazing things that she makes.
  • My boyfriend (Gair) is a financial advisor and has a blog where he discusses the ups and downs of the stock market and the economy (with a sense of humor).  These days that last part is important!  Check out his blog, Riding the Rollercoaster.
  • My sister introduced me to Moments With My Miracles, (and just like everyone in the blog world knows) once you start reading someones blog, you feel like you know them, and you want to continue reading!  Her story is very inspiring!
  • Katie Davis is a missionary who moved to Uganda, Africa (where my sister is).  I honestly cannot describe what she does, she is simply amazing.  Definitely check out her blog!
Thanks to Kelly's Korner for hosting this link up today!  If you aren't familiar with Show Us Your Life, you should check it out, she does it every Friday!

Have a Great Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment