Tuesday, August 2, 2011

getting back into it

I haven't really been doing any sewing lately . . . although there are several little [BIG] projects that I need to be tackling.  

Remember the blanket I made for Gair and also the blanket I made for my sister . . . well I am suppose to be making one for one of my bestest friends with all of her ZTA shirts from college, but I just haven't had the motivation to get it done . . . sorry Tin, because I know this was suppose to be a birthday present - which was in May {oopsie}.  Well, I am actually gonna start on it and hopefully get it done so she can have it before her next birthday (just joking).

Some other projects I want to work on I have found on an AWESOME blog that Taylor introduced me to. You can view this blog here and see some really awesome stuff that I hope to one day be able to do myself.    She is very creative and you should definitely check out all she has to offer.

I am also addicted to Pinterest.  If you haven't heard of it and you are like me and LOVE to get new ideas from the internet, it is definitely something you should check out.  Basically it is a place where you can store any ideas or {cute} things you found online, so you don't EVER forget about them.  Kinda like a notebook where you would cut out ideas you found in magazines, but online!  You can follow my pin boards here, and see all of the things that I have found online that interest me, and things that I want to do to my imaginary home that I will have one day :)

I hope everyone is having a Terrific Tuesday so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment